O’Neil Dental Center Is Now Ethos Dental
Over the past year, we’ve been hard at work renovating and expanding our facilities in order to provide a better patient experience for you.
In addition to modernizing our facilities, we’re excited to announce that after 17 years of doing business as O’Neil Dental Center, effective Saturday, September 14, 2019, our practice will be known as Ethos Dental.
Dr. O’Neil and Dr. Beuckens will continue to lead our practice, providing the same services and pricing, with the opportunity to use our new space for expanded offerings and availability moving forward.
So why change your name, you might ask? The word “Ethos” means “way of being.” We believe “Ethos” reflects who we’ve always been, and what we aspire to be—a dental clinic that puts the patient experience at the core of who we are by:
- Always doing right by you, whatever it takes
- Using the latest technology and treatments to ensure superior service
- Only recommending the treatments that are right for you
- Always making time for patient education
- Treating your dental care holistically in the context of your broader health
We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you, and look forward to many more years of working together with you toward a better smile.
Jeffrey E. O’Neil, DDS
Megan L. Beuckens, DDS